|7 Continents||Abbott WMM|
Membership is open to anyone who has completed the events to qualify for membership of the Abbott World Marathon Majors Everyday Champions Six Star Finishers Club.
The events criteria are found on the Abbott World Marathon Majors website here.
* New York City
All marathons must be:
1. Official Marathons;
2. 42.195km distance; and
3. Completed in a single stage.
Marathons may be on-road or off-road & must meet the above criteria.
An event where:
1. It is advertised in advance as a marathon;
2. It has a registration process;
3. It has a Race Director;
4. It has published results;
5. There is a minimum of 10 starters; and
6. There is a minimum of 7 finishers.
If you run an ultra marathon you cannot count the marathon distance of it as a marathon. Ultra marathons will be listed separately to marathons.
1. Canberra Marathon 50km;
2. Six Foot Track Marathon;