Data to support this page is under development. Please check back regularly as this project continues.
3179 of 23101 records still to be updated.
All statistics are based on information taken from our database. Runners who have not provided their complete list of marathons may not be correctly reflected in the statistics.
Please forward your complete list of marathons to firstname.lastname@example.org for inclusion.
|First to 100||Fastest to 100|
All marathons must be:
1. Official Marathons;
2. 42.195km distance; and
3. Completed in a single stage.
Marathons may be on-road or off-road & must meet the above criteria.
An event where:
1. It is advertised in advance as a marathon;
2. It has a registration process;
3. It has a Race Director;
4. It has published results;
5. There is a minimum of 10 starters; and
6. There is a minimum of 7 finishers.
If you run an ultra marathon you cannot count the marathon distance of it as a marathon. Ultra marathons will be listed separately to marathons.
1. Canberra Marathon 50km;
2. Six Foot Track Marathon;